Enjoy a South Coast break
Enjoy a South Coast breakPosted on May 17th 2021
We are thrilled to be reopening on the 18th May to welcome guests new and old to Fernhill.
We have been busy upgrading and renovating this lovely Georgian building as much as we could during our 7 months of shutdown – we’re really proud of the finished product.
For now, we are open only for our resident guests. This keeps our space safe and calm amidst the hectic busy-ness of the coast.
We’re sorry that our regular diners can’t join us yet – but as soon as we are able to we will open our doors to you as well.
Safety has been our priority throughout this Covid experience, and that hasn’t changed. In line with Government guidelines, we have
a cleaning and safety protocol in place to keep staff and customers safe. It means we do things slightly differently, but the result is still a warm welcome and relaxing experience for all.
- Public areas and touch points are cleaned regularly
- There are hand washing and sanitiser gels around the building for all to use
- Housekeeping only enter your room every 4th day to minimise contamination, but we have a great top-up system in place so your stay is not compromised.
- We have removed many communally used items such as magazines, cushions and throws. Lesser used items (hairdryer, bible, notepad and pen) are available on request rather than in the room as standard, to ensure they are clean and sanitised before use.
- Menus are sent electronically with a wipe clean hard copy for those who need it.
- We ask everyone to wear masks in public areas, except when seated for food or drinks
- We ask all to respect the relevant social distancing and seat guests with space around them for the same reason
- We minimise face to face contact between staff by pre-ordering menu choices, and briefing our kitchen as one document, rather than table by table
- Our outdoor heated pool is limited to one household per session, and is bookable for resident guests for one 50minute session per day of your stay. Touchpoints are sanitised between each use.
- We thoroughly deep clean at the end of a stay
- Our suppliers deliver to a set place to minimise contact
Book a room soon to enjoy the wealth of countryside and coastal adventures the South Coast of England has to offer.
And, of course, a relaxing Fernhill experience with delicious locally sourced dishes to wow you after a day exploring.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon xx